Home » What She Thinks
Hear women share their thoughts and feelings about erectile dysfunction (ED) and penile implants
Find out what these wives think about life with their partners after a penile implant.
ED affects not only men, but their partners as well. Partners may experience reduced intimacy and closeness (in and out of the bedroom), frustration, and anger.1
Partner Satisfaction Rates With AMS Penile Implants
- AMS 700™ Series Inflatable Penile Implant – 96%2
- AMS Ambicor™ Inflatable Penile Implant – 91%3
90% of partners would recommend a penile implant to others.3
- DiMeo PJ. Psychosocial and relationship issues in men with erectile dysfunction. Urol Nurs. 2006;26(6):442-446, 453.
- Montorsi F, Rigatti P, Carmignani G, et al. AMS three-piece inflatable implants for erectile dysfunction: a long-term multi-institutional study in 200 consecutive patients. Eur Urol. 2000;37(1):50-55.
- Levine LA, Estrada CR, Morgentaler A. Mechanical reliability and safety of, and patient satisfaction with the Ambicor inflatable penile prosthesis: results of a 2 center study. J Urol. 2001;166(3):932-937.