Patient satisfaction rates are over 90%.2-5
"You don't even know it's there. Nobody does."
What can you expect?
A simple procedure for a lifetime of results.
About 90% to 95% of inflatable penile prosthesis implants produce erections suitable for intercourse.1 The prosthesis doesn't change the sensation on the skin of the penis or the ability to reach orgasm.1
A penile implant is a permanent solution to the frustrations of ED. More than 300,000 men have made the choice that allows them to have an erection whenever they choose.2 After an outpatient procedure and recovery period, you can return to an active sex life in 6 to 8 weeks.
- WebMD and Cleveland Clinic. Erectile dysfunction: penile prosthesis. How effective are the implants? http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/penile-prosthesis; downloaded 09/16/10.
- Rajpurkar A, Dhabuwala CB. Comparison of satisfaction rates and erectile function in patients treated with sildenafil, intracavernous prostaglandin E1 and penile implant surgery for erectile dysfunction in urology practice. J Urol. 2003;170(1):159-163.
- Kearse WS Jr, Sago AL, Peretsman SJ, et al. Report of a multicenter clinical evaluation of the Dura-II penile prosthesis. J Urol. 1996;155(5):1613-1616.
- Levine LA, Estrada CR, Morgentaler A. Mechanical reliability and safety of, and patient satisfaction with the Ambicor inflatable penile prosthesis: results of a 2 center study. J Urol. 2001;166(3):932-937.
- Montorsi F, Rigatti P, Carmignani G, et al. AMS three-piece inflatable implants for erectile dysfunction: a long-term multi-institutional study in 200 consecutive patients. Eur Urol. 2000;(1):50-55.